Worst atmosphere in the league

Zatman

just saw this article yesterday in the Telegraph? Is it fair or is it being too harsh. Can it be improved without results on the pitch?

AstonVillaGI_3093725k.jpg

20 Aston Villa

Currently muted in the misery, the loudest noise at Villa Park is the growing hum of internal discontent.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/11204948/Ranking-the-atmospheres-at-the-20-Premier-League-grounds-by-Jim-White.html?frame=3093725 

Edited by Zatman

All home support in the premier league is awful with the exception of Crystal Palace, and that is because they have adopted the European Ultra style.

I'd love Brigada 1874 to get some more support, they have some rather cool banners.

Who cares? I wish it were better but I couldn't give a toss where we rank. It's the kind of crap modern football fans like to argue about as part of the Sky soap opera and in lieu of actually going to games. Willy waving.

I care, I would love for us to have an atmosphere at VP.

Admittedly, we have had nothing to shout about but **** hell, VP is full of some miserable, boring words removed.

If we actually created an atmosphere, a siege mentally we might actually contribute to making VP a difficult place to go. Contribute.

• Like 2

Who cares? I wish it were better but I couldn't give a toss where we rank. It's the kind of crap modern football fans like to argue about as part of the Sky soap opera and in lieu of actually going to games. Willy waving.

I care, I would love for us to have an atmosphere at VP.

Admittedly, we have had nothing to shout about but **** hell, VP is full of some miserable, boring words removed.

If we actually created an atmosphere, a siege mentally we might actually contribute to making VP a difficult place to go. Contribute.

I think you need to read the next few words after the two you looked at. I would love for us to have an atmosphere at VP. I haven't said I wouldn't, and in fact I would say I care about that a lot.

Ranking based on nothing? Couldn't give a toss.

So why dont we do something about it? But how?

Easy. Jump up and down and sing in unison all game. Make going the match 50% about what happens on the pitch, 50% about the experience and day out. Drink lots of beer. Don't get to disheartened when we inevitably lose and don't turn on the team. Sing for the love of the club rather than the players if it's not going well. The fans ARE the club.

• Like 1

Â