Driveclub

dubbs

Now the servers are finally getting sorted I thought I'd start a thread. If up to 5 of you are interested in starting a club let me know and I'll do the necessary online tonight.

• Like 1

It reminds me of pgr3 with a bit more traction, grunt and grit.

Just had a big update installed for this and my god, I'm finally online! Leaderboards, viewable clubs, notifications, objectives. Its all there! Have we - ahem - turned a corner?

Really enjoying this, the sense of speed, progression, it looks phenomenal, its the perfect balance between sim and arcade. Imagine what it will be like once the rest of the game is patched in :P

Oh and dubbs, let's get that club going.

Edited by Ingram85

Dynamic weather, while it would have been a nice extra for launch, isn't really a deal breaker is it? Surely there is more important things for a driving game.

My biggest issue was the complete **** up of the online/social aspect, this seems to have been remedied so far and will hopefully be ironed out even more.

I could totally go for that. It might have been a right place right time thing, but PGR 2 on the original Xbox is almost certainly in my all time top ten favourite games. 

• Like 2

Just delayed indefinitely at the moment while they fix their shoddy code. Inexcusable really and has soured a great game. Their own fault though.

Edited by Ingram85

Are they still doing "one in, one out" with their online stuff?  Reminds me of the WoW days, or trying to get into the Bullring car park in November. 

• Like 1

Â