The Apprentice 2014

andykeenan

Its back next week starting with 2 episodes Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm & following week every Wednesday 9pm. Also The Apprentice You're Fired BBC 2 10pm straight after main show. This year 20 candidates

I know fair few of us have watched this on here

The candidates
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/DtbQhp3GLWfgscn7BnnD9S/meet-the-candidates

Candidates video. Of course some up themselves
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p027sbdd/the-apprentice-series-10-meet-the-candidates

Candidate Jemma Bird is from Walsall so someone local on this years Apprentice

if Sugar is true to form then it's safe to predict Steven Ugolah will be going home in Week 1

I used to like this show but the last series was very much by the numbers and rather predictable  ..lets hope they can freshen it up a bit

Used to watch this every week it was on without fail, however recent series have been a bit boring and it needs something to freshen it up. 

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Take it you'll be watching CED? 

words removed trying to outdo other words removed to be the top word removed.

I always find the females come out worse in this than the males, not sure why though! 

Used to watch this every week it was on without fail, however recent series have been a bit boring and it needs something to freshen it up. 

you could have just quoted my post and saved yourself some typing :P

Edited by tonyh29

you could have just quoted my post and saved yourself some typing :P

:)

Saw a bit of series 1 on Dave (or whatever it's called at the minute) and the tasks and locations were a lot more interesting than now. You had them selling at Harrods, Spurs etc. I could never understand why they ditched the Shopping channel task either, that was always my favourite to watch even ahead of the Interviews round.

Now you get the token market stall episode, the brits abroad episode. Maybe the year's break will help but yep it has gone stale.

Same as any decent reality TV.

Started well, but has slowly got worse and worse as they try and pander to what they think most people like, which in the Apprentice's case seems to be arrogant arseholes full of clichés and bullshit.

Not worth watching anymore.

It went poor when he was looking for a business venture rather than a member of staff. As long as the person with the best plan wasn't a complete and utter moron then they didn't need to win tasks as Sir Alan wouldn't fire them. It became too obvious who would win from very early doors.

Nothing will top the season with baggs the brand

It started going downhill from there

http://youtu.be/sLVJ0mUa3xI

What a clearing in the woods

That was the series with Liz in it, it was criminal he got further than her. She reminds me a bit of our deputy manager at work who I would do a half hour unpaid overtime just to DHUTWU.

why watch this sort of person on the TV when you can just get yourself a seat in a coffee shop close to any London office block and people watch these types up close

shiny suit, a run of the mill degree, talking loud about admin shite and thinking they are running the world

Â