WWE 2K15

Jay.P.A

Hey guys, just saw the trailer for this game as the game play trailer came out for this game, it looks immense. Just well done to the 2K team. This game looks like it's going to be something special.

Here's the game play trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTmXBBj6PMQ&list=UUKy1dAqELo0zrOtPkf0eTMw

Randy Orton Entrance video (Looks like the real thing!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoMBC5XLbk8

Goldust Entrance

Any thoughts? Who's going to buy it?

Went to Wrestlemania earlier this year in April, was very lucky as we had ringside seats. Was absolutely brilliant.

• Like 3

Anxious to see what the creation modes look like, that's what I spend about 90% of my time on.  Already anyone on PS4 will have lost the ability to import their own music for entrances, hoping with the new tech create-a-finisher will look much better.  MyCareer sounds like it could be good, stripping out a CAW storyline mode and replacing it with the historical matches was a criminal move.

Anxious to see what the creation modes look like, that's what I spend about 90% of my time on.  Already anyone on PS4 will have lost the ability to import their own music for entrances, hoping with the new tech create-a-finisher will look much better.  MyCareer sounds like it could be good, stripping out a CAW storyline mode and replacing it with the historical matches was a criminal move.

Here is a clip of the new NBA 2K15 MyCareer, which apparently is the basis for the new WWE MyCareer (along with the facescan stuff I think)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5tKnQvQBo4

Favourite wrestling game - WWF Attitude or WWF Smackdown.

WWF Wrestlemania 2000 was the best game but WWF Warzone was most important to me.  That was how I got back into wrestling and what a time that was to be into wrestling.

No Mercy is king for me. Viscera in a bikini winning the swimsuit competition will always stay etched into my memory.

There has genuinely not been a better wrestling game than No Mercy.

It's hard to describe, but all the smackdown games and every wrestling game since seems to have crap animation on moves. It's really weird. So no matter how good the graphics are, it never looks right.

Hopefully this one is different.

To be fair No Mercy was probably the best. Forgot about that. Attitude was the one I remember as it was when I was most into wrestling. I had a career mode with XPac. **** XPac

Attitude was the best at the time it came out. But the control system on that and Warzone were really weird when you think back to it.

No Mercy's fault, imo, was that you had to grapple before every move which didn't really look right a lot of the time.

But the move animation was better than even some of the most recent smackdown games. And the range of moves on that game was incredible. Stuff I've only seen in random japanese wrestling videos (also had the REAL Steiner screwdriver)

The graphics sucked, but it was such a good game.

There was a WCW game on N64 which was amazing. Think it may have been called WCW vs NWA... something like that. The best I've played,loved that so much.

Yeah I loved that as well. I think it was made by the same people as Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy. A lot of the games since those days were a bit arcadey for my taste.

Yeah THQ. They were the best.

But they must have had different teams working on the N64 ones compared to the playstation "Smackdown" ones. And the N64 ones were way better, imo.

But when they started putting the same game out on all platforms it seemed to be the smackdown engine/team/whatever that produced the games. Which always bugged me.

Â