Villa players you saw play once

holteendhero

After witnessing Joe Coles one appearance so far it got me thinking of players I only got to see play once for Villa. I remember seeing both Adrian Heath and Frank Mcavennie play once in their short Villa careers. So it's a more a did I imagine them playing for us or did it really happen

Edited by holteendhero

I met Mark Kinsella yesterday. Really nice guy but didn't feature much did he? Can't remember him ever playing.

Also remember Lampety.

Should have asked him to point you in a particular direction. 

Kinsella immediately reminds me of oyvind leonhardsen. what an odd signing that was. 

on tv see gabor pyjamaman kiraly play for us if that counts. 

Edited by Rodders

Luc Nilis, at the beginning of the season I first went to uni. Barnstorming performance.

What a player he could have been for us - it was such a pity he had to retire from an injury just a couple of games later. Typical Villa luck.

Luc Nilis, at the beginning of the season I first went to uni. Barnstorming performance.

What a player he could have been for us - it was such a pity he had to retire from an injury just a couple of games later. Typical Villa luck.

His is the only name my mate ever got on his shirt, since then he's never had a name as he thinks it is bad luck... Probably says more about my weird mate than anything else though. Agree though, could've been great.

I only saw Mustapha Salifou play once, in a friendly I think. The Togolese Terrier.

Freddie Mwila and Emment Kapengwe. Both for the reserves though.

Happy days watching the 2nd strings on a Saturday afternoon, sat anywhere you liked and was also kept up to date with the first team's score.

All for free if u had a season ticket, or could borrow one.

Â