Highlights and Full Match Videos

Chewie

Hey guys,

Not as decent quality as the last batch, but here you go for anyone that is interested...

Highlights - English - 04:37

Highlights - Portuguese - 1:01 - 720p

Full Match - First Half - English - Sky Sports

Full Match - Second Half - English - Sky Sports

Should this work on an iPad?

Yep, and iPhone obviously. I find that there is much more buffering when using it on an iDevice though.

Hey guys,

Not as decent quality as the last batch, but here you go for anyone that is interested...

Highlights - English - 04:37

Highlights - Portuguese - 1:01 - 720p

Full Match - First Half - English - Sky Sports

Full Match - Second Half - English - Sky Sports

Should this work on an iPad?

Yep, and iPhone obviously. I find that there is much more buffering when using it on an iDevice though.

Ok thanks. It's just me then..

There are some excellent torrent's of the game doing the rounds in 720p excellent quality and no commentators at all doing the game!!

Got any links at all please mate? Would love to watch/listen to the game with just us ringing around the famous atmosphere of Anfield rather than having commentators ruin it...

There are some excellent torrent's of the game doing the rounds in 720p excellent quality and no commentators at all doing the game!!

Got any links at all please mate? Would love to watch/listen to the game with just us ringing around the famous atmosphere of Anfield rather than having commentators ruin it...

http://tinyurl.com/ketmqsf

and you are right mate, all you can hear is the noise from the Villa Fans and it's excellent without the commentators on this version!!

Â