Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Like I said previously, I think its hard to judge him in games where we've been so outplayed, and that's the only games he's played in so far.

He seems to be very good at keeping the ball, but not particularly creative.

It'll be games like Monday's where I'll be expecting him to really stamp his authority.

If he can't do that then I'll be disappointed.

• Like 2

I like him, shown great willingness and has been working very hard in central midfield. As other members above me mentioned, let us judge him against more realistic opponents! If Joe Cole dosen't start against QPR i hope to see him playing that number 10 role with Westy and The Rock behind him! I also want Grealish to play at least 45 minutes! 

I think he'll score on Monday

No chance!

Can I have tomorrow's lottery numbers while you're at it?

Opinions not warranted then?

'No chance' is a bit stronger than an opinion.

I hope to God we don't sign him.

I can't get on board with the opinion that we need to judge him against lesser opposition.

He played in a quality UTD side often enough against shite opposition and did exactly what he has done for us so far. Pass sideways and run around pressing people.

He's not going to turn into this creative midfield enforcer just because we are playing QPR. He hasn't got it in him.

I'm all for a presser, a workhorse and a steady eddy in midfield. But we have 2 of those already and plenty on the bench.

If we spend 8m on another one in January ill be absolutely gutted.

• Like 1

We need someone who can score from midfield and create chances and would be better spending funds on that type of player IMO.

Not been impressed with Cleverley.

Yes i have been pretty underwhelmed by Cleverley so far. Hopefully he will improve.

• Like 1

I hope to God we don't sign him.

I can't get on board with the opinion that we need to judge him against lesser opposition.

He played in a quality UTD side often enough against shite opposition and did exactly what he has done for us so far. Pass sideways and run around pressing people.

He's not going to turn into this creative midfield enforcer just because we are playing QPR. He hasn't got it in him.

I'm all for a presser, a workhorse and a steady eddy in midfield. But we have 2 of those already and plenty on the bench.

If we spend 8m on another one in January ill be absolutely gutted.

I completely understand your point and view. I've never been a fan of Cleverley for the reasons mentioned, and I certainly am not changing my mind just because he is in our colours. What I am doing is just seeing how he fits in and basing my opinion on what he does from now till the end of the season. He was our best player against Everton alongside Hutton, I hope he can put in another performance Monday.

Â