Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

I think a loan will be ideal for us.We can have a look at him and decide whether he can fit into a midfield with Delph and Sanchez/Westwood.If he hasn't by Jan, then i would look at alternatives like Dembele.

Thought he played well against Lplop, just worry a midfield of Delph, Westwood, and Cleverley might be a bit lightweight if i'm honest.

We won't be looking at alternatives. I think the deal is in place to make things permanent. It only became a loan due to how late it went to make the deal happen.

Thought his set pieces were good yesterday.

• Like 1

There was some really nice interplay between him and Westwood today, I'm really looking forward to seeing how they do against lesser sides. Some nice one touch stuff, that we didn't see much of last year with players of lesser quality around Westwood.

Probably why he's out the England set up, Great against San Marino and Estonia missing against Spain and Holland, let's not mention Argentina, Brazil, Germany...

Well I can live with that as it's the lesser teams we have to beat to stay out of any relegation fight

There was some really nice interplay between him and Westwood today, I'm really looking forward to seeing how they do against lesser sides. Some nice one touch stuff, that we didn't see much of last year with players of lesser quality around Westwood.

Probably why he's out the England set up, Great against San Marino and Estonia missing against Spain and Holland, let's not mention Argentina, Brazil, Germany...

Well I can live with that as it's the lesser teams we have to beat to stay out of any relegation fight

IMO i don't think thats an acceptable approach and i can't imagine Mr Keane echoing those thoughts!

I havn't seen much more than workrate so far....not complaining about that, just saying its the minimum requirement.

not sure i would part with 8 mill

maybe its still to early to tell.

Anyone expecting some creative genius is going to be disappointed. He isn't exactly going to unlock defences with his eyes closed.

He is what he's shown so far, industrious, o.k passer apart from under pressure and can press and mark. Certainly good enough for where we are but 8m..........I want to seem more aswell.

Â