Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

A lot to learn imo.....i wouldn't start him v QPR

I understand where you're coming from, but the guy has proven in International games that he is capable of holding his own at a high standard, so he needs to be given a start IMO if they feel he is ready.

He has looked a little off the pace in the glimpses we've seen, but he's been here for 2 months now so hopefully they've seen improvements on the training pitch that show he's getting up to speed. Perhaps he was getting a game almost on reputation before?

With no disrespect meant to QPR, it is the 'easiest' of the last 6 games we've had, and probably the next 2 or 3 after that. I would suggest that it is the ideal game to put him in, especially coming off the back of a poor performance at Everton, and adding in Delph's injury obviously.

I'd go with the team that Omariqy suggested, I feel that's our strongest 11 at the moment with the players we've got available.

Edited by Woody1000

Gave the ball away 3 times in succession, ultimately leading to their second, but other than that I thought he was arguably the best midfielder on either side.

Constantly wanted the ball, passed quickly and forward as often as he could, won a load of headers and generally gave us some presence in midfield.

Not to blame for tonight's result

• Like 4

Looked very good for an hour then ran out of steam. The two misplaced passes were obviously evidence of that, yet Lambert didn't see it. Him behind Delph  Cleverly and Westwood with a proper partner (like close) to CB and we'll be fine. 

sancez was only positive tonight he looked real good. i dont blame him for his mistake he was clearly knackered but our idiot manager decides to keep him on and then makes the subs after QPR scored the 2nd. awful bloody awful

• Like 1

Â