Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

tumblr_m14tmtEv061r92ldso1_400.gif

Oi, Gareth!....thin ice, ya get me, fella?

I'll let you have that one...but....you know, when the time comes, what's rightfully mine. 

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/08/11/primera/1407740905_013423.html

The future of Carlos Sanchez moves away from Elche. Diego Merino, Colombian international's agent is in talks with Birmingham Aston Villa on transfer of midfielder, who left in the coffers of the entity ilicitana two million euros of its clause and the agency that represents a capital gain has been agreed with the English side of a parallel according to its federal contract clause. It remains to specify the payment terms of sale.

The team of villains, are known as followers, has not been the only English team has tempted Rock since the end of the World. Everton and Queens Park Rangers knocked on his door to go for his move, although it seems that the Villa will be your final destination. The player will see improved economic conditions and sports expectations. In fact, the Aston Villa is one of the oldest and most successful clubs in English football, with seven league titles and one European Cup in their windows.

Carlos Sanchez wants to seize the moment. At 28, going through the best phase of his career after completing a great season in the First Division with Elche and especially after being a permanent fixture with Colombia in the World Cup in Brazil, where his team failed to qualify for the quarter-finals for the first time in its history. The Elche train this afternoon, from 19:00 pm in the Martinez Valero. The player is still ilicitanas lands and, in principle, plans to attend the stadium. It could be one of the last days as the home side stepped.

• Like 1

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/08/11/primera/1407740905_013423.html

The future of Carlos Sanchez moves away from Elche. Diego Merino, Colombian international's agent is in talks with Birmingham Aston Villa on transfer of midfielder, who left in the coffers of the entity ilicitana two million euros of its clause and the agency that represents a capital gain has been agreed with the English side of a parallel according to its federal contract clause. It remains to specify the payment terms of sale.

The team of villains, are known as followers, has not been the only English team has tempted Rock  since the end of the World . Everton and Queens Park Rangers knocked on his door to go for his move, although it seems that the Villa will be your final destination. The player will see improved economic conditions and sports expectations. In fact, the Aston Villa is one of the oldest and most successful clubs in English football, with seven league titles and one European Cup in their windows.

Carlos Sanchez wants to seize the moment. At 28, going through the best phase of his career after completing a great season in the First Division with Elche and especially after being a permanent fixture with Colombia in the World Cup in Brazil, where his team failed to qualify for the quarter-finals for the first time in its history. The Elche train this afternoon, from 19:00 pm in the Martinez Valero. The player is still ilicitanas lands and, in principle, plans to attend the stadium. It could be one of the last days as the home side stepped.

Wait a minute...

• Like 1

Finally, a transfer that makes sense and would actually give the team what it's crying out for.

From a defensive point of view;

Hutton, Okore, Vlaar, Cisshoko, with Sanchez in front of them, is a lot more physical and solid [with pace it must be said] than the likes of Clark, Baker, Luna, Lowton or Bennet. The player we should have signed two years ago, but that is neither here nor there now I suppose.

• Like 1

Never seen him play before. Hope he's good! 

you didnt catch any of Columbia's WC games?

I watched them all, but didn't really take much notice of him. too busy watching Rodriguez :)

Im the same but i did notice his hair and thought geez this guy is strong in the tackle. Didnt remember his name until i saw his photo with his afro

Finally, a transfer that makes sense and would actually give the team what it's crying out for.

Hutton, Okore, Vlaar, Cisshoko, with Sanchez in front of them, is a lot more physical and solid [with pace it must be said] than the likes of Clark, Baker, Luna, Lowton or Bennet. The player we should have signed two years ago, but that is neither here nor there now I suppose.

Baring in mind that we haven't seen the heights of what we all hope Okore can reach, and Senderos may be in his place until he blows away the cobwebs, that's still a pretty good back 4/5/6 isn't it?

It'd be interesting to compare that back line to that of the other teams who are expected to be in the 11th-20th positions.

Guzan, Cissokho, Vlaar, Okore(or Senderos), Hutton, Sanchez. It looks good on paper, that's for sure!

Indeed

Hutton Vlaar Okore Cisshoko

Delph Sanchez Westwood

N'Zogbia Benteke Agbonlahor

ALMOST looks like a half decent side! :)

• Like 2

Indeed

Hutton Vlaar Okore Cisshoko

Delph Sanchez Westwood

N'Zogbia Benteke Agbonlahor

ALMOST looks like a half decent side! :)

Do you think we'll play this?  The only reason I ask is because we've signed Kieran Richardson to play, apparently, as a left midfielder.  This implies a shift away from the 3 in the middle we've played since... well, maybe forever.  Can see us shifting to a sort of 4-4-2 diamond if Sanchez signs.  Sanchez as DM, Cole in behind the strikers and Richardson and <x> outwide - or maybe that's just a "plan B" thing ;)

Â