Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

midfielder Carlos Sanchez seems to have their days in Elche . The Aston Villa is the best placed to sign him.

's international Colombian has shuffled between different offers which now highlights the 'villains', willing to pay the clause (two million for the Elche and goodwill for the company that is) .

ilicitano sources confirmed yesterday that interest club and player could fly soon to know first the offer.

http://futbelia.com/news/132795?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

According to Spanish sports daily, AS, Aston Villa have agreed to pay the Colombian international’s €5 million, while also working with the third party ownership group that controls part of the player’s rights and could see the deal wrapped up in the coming days, should the 28-year-old give his consent.

Queens Park Rangers and Everton were also rumoured to be interested in the player, but upon his return to Elche following his extended holiday following the 2014 World Cup, Sanchez stated that there have been no concrete offers and he would only agree to leave the club if it was beneficial for both Elche and himself.

“Clearly there are offers. As a footballer, it’s not for me to talk about, I just play and train. In the end, we’ll make the best decision for the club and Carlos Sanchez.

“The offers? it’d be a lack of respect to my team and it’s fans to say who. I’m happy to stay here and continue with Elche, because here I’ve felt, from the very first day, their affection.

“Forcing a transfer to QPR? Those reports are false. I have a contract with Elche and nothing that has been said has been confirmed.

“The rest is just rumours because I have nothing concrete on the table. There things coming from all sides. If I leave, it’ll be for the better. That’s the idea, but I’d be incredibly sad to leave this place where they’ve made me feel content and happy.”

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/119840/aston-villa-closing-in-on-elches-carlos-sanchez/

It'shappening.gif

being reported as 4 million euros elsewhere

The price we will never know properly due to his ownership, but I think his clause with Elche is 2 million and then we have to pay whatever else on top to his other owners.

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/el-aston-villa-insiste-con-la-roca-sanchez-20140811.html

Carlos "The Rock" Sanchez could leave immediately Elche to sign for Aston Villa, a team that has taken steps to proceed with the procurement.

The Colombian midfielder is a priority for the English side, which is very well placed to take over its services in the coming days. Although the player has several offers on the table, that of the villains would be the one you draw.

The cost of such an operation would leave the coffers of Elche set 2 million euros, which sets the termination clause of the player, in addition to paying the team of Premier relevant commission agency representing Sanchez. In the coming hours the midfielder could set sail on British shores to close his move.

Â