Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

I actually think he's the AM we've been praying for :o

I think it shows how uncreative Cleverley and Westwood are that a DM comes in and looks more attacking! LOL

I thought we were going to see how creative Westwood is once Sanchez came into midfield and did the defensive duties. Not working well yet.

Also hasn't happened. Top post though :D

You've lost me on that one while trying to take the piss.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

He sometimes seems lost on the pitch for some reason, I think. As if he wasn't sure where he was supposed to position. Coaching? Language?

My biggest worry is that he doesn't seem to have any confidence with the ball. He is very tentative with it, resulting in too slow passes. Hopefully he improves with time, today he was carried by the others.

Still playing at much too slow a pace. The premier league is clearly miles faster than he is used to.

I think he clearly tires towards the end of the game. He got very very sloppy and that's the reason he was replaced.
  • Like 1

I though he did ok [hear me out] it was error strewn performance of misplaced passes and errors - but I think his general running around like a lunatic, piling in for every challenge, unnerved southampton - think it was probably the last think they wanted on cold winters night 200 miles from home. - Yeah he has a lot to learn - but in weird way i thought he was effective.

I like him.

Another example that lambo would be a good scout.

It isn't fair to criticise his errors - it takes an age to adjust to the premiership at the best of times, he is playing for a team set up to be relentlessly attacked.

Dare i say it, I thought some the errors he looked to have made  was accentuated by the recipient not paying attention to the pass....I thought he gives us a bit of presence in the middle.

not quite up to speed, tough and durable.

Still not sure about him. His best performance was against QPR who were about the only team to allow us plenty of time/possession. I'm hoping he'll adjust but some players just aren't suited to this league.

Â