Football Manager 2015

hogso

Has been officially announced.

football-manager-2015-240x340.jpg

It is RED this year. Out in November, pre order for 2 weeks early access, no new features announced yet.

• Like 2

if only there was some way of editing the game and increasing his stats yourself... ;)

i used to do day 1, but then the guff when it 1st moved over to sega (iirc it was near impossible to get on it) and a few years back i booked a day off work for it and the date got pushed back a week, so i dont tend to bother anymore

if you look round on the neoseeker forums someone will update the database for 14, that keeps me going

I've just started my villa game on 14, always wait until near the death of each game and i know the ins and outs of it all and all the gems, its the only way i can play with villa, still think they are one of the hardest teams on the game to be successful with, i've really liked the steam workshop so i hope that is on the next one too

It think I need a new laptop and I don't think I can justify buying a new one just to play football manager. It will be a sad day when I'm unable to spend excessive a mounts of time ignoring family, friends and work for my "real job"

I played the original Championship Manager, I bought on some shop that sold games on the high street in Erdington. I remember the jump from CM to CM2 was pretty big. I can't really get into the newer games though. Instead of me being addicted for years, I tend to play one for a week, get bored and then don't bother with it again.

• Like 1

Thing is I always get annoyed by the bugs. I guess in the earlier games when it was just text it was harder to spot when for the 50th time of the season one of your players throws it to the oppo who runs through and scores. By the time the patches all come out half the season is over and I'm a tight bastard so think it's not worth the money.

Â