Aly Cissokho

samjp26

I think he's still second on our top scorer list.

We have a list? 

list1
lɪst/
noun

a number of connected items or names written or printed consecutively, typically one below the other.

Do we have a number of goal scorers?!??!

• Like 1

I think he has been a great signing so far, and what makes it more pleasing is that Liverpool fans slated us for signing him, yet he looks twice as good as Moreno who they paid 12 million quid for.

One thing I have noticed is that he does seem to get very tired late in games. From about the 75 minute mark onwards he always looks like he is running through treacle. I suppose that is what having to defend solidly does to a man who's not used to it though!

• Like 1

He's good in defence and has a great cross on him.

The bit in between is what stops him being a great fullback.

He's a bit shaky in possession and not the best passer.

Can't complain though. Doing well and very consistent.

Yes sometimes i wish he would cut out that bit between when he gets the ball and when he crosses it.

Very funny.

I'm talking about when he gets possession halfway up the pitch.

When he receives the ball in a crossing position he's very good.

When he has to play a few passes around the halfway line or take a player on in that sort of position he's a bit shaky.

I am happy for him to play at just LB instead of WB, he is too shaky for my liking when going beyond the halfway line.  Top marks to him for trying it though, but would prefer an established winger in front of him in that area instead for Aly to feed onto.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Yes sometimes i wish he would cut out that bit between when he gets the ball and when he crosses it.

Very funny.

I'm talking about when he gets possession halfway up the pitch.

When he receives the ball in a crossing position he's very good.

When he has to play a few passes around the halfway line or take a player on in that sort of position he's a bit shaky.

That's actually what I'm saying. When he gets the ball on the edge of the box, rather than just ping it in he wants to take on two defenders and then cross it in, by which time he has either lost the ball or the defence has had time to man up on Benteke & Co.

Â