Aly Cissokho

samjp26

Lambert says that he's pretty sure Aly will be available for Sunday, along with Vlaar. Let's hope he's right! Really liked the look of Cissokho so far. Quick, strong, and actually does look good at getting forward and putting crosses in. Hopefully we've fixed our LB problem!

• Like 2

Big fan. If we sign Cleverley, as he has this TC23 brand, i wonder if he will give him his number and take the now available number 3 shirt????

Don't think you're allowed to do that are you?

I think you might be able to. Final squads have to be submitted next week so they may allow number changes

Big fan. If we sign Cleverley, as he has this TC23 brand, i wonder if he will give him his number and take the now available number 3 shirt????

Don't think you're allowed to do that are you?

I think you might be able to. Final squads have to be submitted next week so they may allow number changes

But they'd have to refund anybody who has bought his shirt etc. surely?

Wtf? Cleverley has a brand? Of what exactly? Modern football is nuts.

Anyway that's a bit off-topic, Cissokho has been a great signing. Not sure why Valencia let him go so cheap, an absolute steal for us.

• Like 2

Â