Ki Sung-yueng

OkoreLoveChild

Well, after many rumours it seems as though we maybe about to see our first money signing in CM Ki, according to the telegraph anyway. Just want to see what is everyones thoughts on this? Personally think he'll be great and will offer a spark in midfield!

Happy with this, bloke's a good player. Calm passer and can hold his position infront of the back 4. Against the better teams it will be him and Westwood sitting with Delph advanced I'd reckon.

Be interested to see what the fee will be, you'd think it would be in the 4-5m range. Surprised Sunderland haven't tried to sign him permanently.

I watched him play quite a few times last season and I really don't think he'd play quite as deep as some people seem to be imagining. Whenever I saw him he was Sunderland's main attacking threat from midfield with Cattermole and Bridcutt being the anchor men.

I watched him play quite a few times last season and I really don't think he'd play quite as deep as some people seem to be imagining. Whenever I saw him he was Sunderland's main attacking threat from midfield with Cattermole and Bridcutt being the anchor men.

I think Westy is still our deepest sitting CM...if Ki came, he'd partner Delph I'd imagine.

• Like 1

He is decent, offers something different than Delph/Westwood/KEA and will drift forward a bit more. Now we need a proper strong defensive mid to go with it. Said all along our current 3 CMs are way too similar.

• Like 1

Would be over the moon with this.. refuse to get too excited though until it's confirmed! 

Yeah, I'm desperately trying not to get my hopes up about this only to see them dashed.... Would be very pleased if it turns out to be true, though. Just what we need. Good tackler, good range of passing, great in possession, good free kick taker also. DM is probably his best position but he can play a little further up and also cover at CB. The missing piece to our midfield.

• Like 1