Bluetooth Speakers

Stevo985

Chaps, after some purchasing advice.

I'm looking for some speakers to play music off my phone at home. I'm no audiophile so they really just have to be half decent, good value. I'm not looking to spend hundreds of pounds.

Now, I was at a colleague's house not so long ago and she had some bluetooth speakers. As far as I could tell there was no dock, or main unit of any kind (like you'd have on a normal HiFi where the CDs go etc)

They were purely Bluetooth and essentially were just an extension of her phone or whatever Bluetooth device she had.

Anyone got anything like this? Or know of anything similar.

Only looking to spend between 50 and 100 quid

(Yes I would ask her but I don't really know her. I don't really want to just pipe up with a question like that)

Oh and yeah I've had a look around but I can't really find what I'm after!

Logitech UE mini boom is worth a look. You can get one for about £80. Get some NFC stickers too if you are connecting an Android phone.

• Like 2

I've got a few different bluetooth speakers. None of them are brilliant. If I was buying one at the moment it would be the jambox, but I'm just going on what other people have said; I haven't heard one. (I'd buy it online and return it if it wasn't good enough.)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Â