Michael Drennan

Villan4Life

• 1 month later...

Two goals today for Drennan. I remember last season one of the Villa coaches ,think it was Sid,saying he was a natural finisher and will always score goals. By all accounts he picked up a bad injury which kept him out for the first half of this season and it has held him back.

That finish was nuts. Couldn't picture gabby, andi or weiman even hittin the target

With more time (like in league 2) they would.

I don't care what league it is even if it's not a league hitting da target is a standard requirement which gabby & andi rarely do. That's y they have a bout 6 league goals between them. They have both played a big % of our games and jus hitting da target would have produced more than 3 goals each

• 4 months later...

Anyone ever see much of this lad play? Can't say I have myself but wondering if anyone holds out much hope for him?

He's gonna be involved for villa tmw night u21 v arsenal.

I saw him play in the Next Gen tournament a few times and actually thought he was one of the better players in the squad. Think he was out of most of the Next Gen tournament the year we won it with an injury though.

• Like 1

Think he was out of most of the Next Gen tournament the year we won it with an injury though.

Didn't he still end up joint top scorer though, or was that a previous year?

According to Wiki, Graham Burke was joint top scorer in 12-13. Think he did score a few in the early rounds though.

That finish was nuts. Couldn't picture gabby, andi or weiman even hittin the target

With more time (like in league 2) they would.

Im not so sure, Gabby is an instinctive striker, with time he tends to go to pieces.

Â