Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics

maqroll

yeah, it should be a great games with the BBC making it the most covered / interactive in history but you just know its going to be overshadowed

not really that fussed by the winter olympics tbh, will watch some ice hockey, probably some bobsledding and a bit of the tricksy ski / snow boarding stuff

asked the girlfriend about it on Sunday whilst she was watching the god awful dancing on ice will she be watching the figure skating, "nah i'm not really in to it"

misc-jackie-chan.png

• Like 1

For some reason I've always been fascinated with the biathlon, something odd about getting people to ski super fast, then stop and try and shoot straight. (Though I blame it on the awesome Winter Games on the C64).

Will be tuning in for as much as I can see, bobsleigh, ice hockey and the snowboard X will be the other stuff I'll be particularly looking out for....

Oh and the curling, for some reason hearing Eve Muirhead screaming "haarrrrd" gets the pulse racing in ways it shouldn't :P 

saw in the paper Jamaica have qualified, for the 2 man i think, they were trying to raise £50k to pay for costs so that they could go

and for some reason cardiffgreens biathlon is my moms favourite sport, its on eurosport all winter, she loves it

Edited by villa4europe

Are you calling double J a liar Mooney?

No, just demonstrating my complete ignorance of the WO. 

I was too slow anyway. Just trying to tempt her into offering you a whuppin. :)

That would be OK. 

• Like 1